Solar homeowner services
You’ve gone solar – but what’s next? Are there new opportunities or incentives? Can you take advantage of emerging technologies? Will changing policies affect the value of your energy production?
Our Solar Help Desk helps you understand how to get the full value of your solar investment.
- Make sure you’re getting full credit for the energy you produce.
- Are there rebates or tax credits you can use?
- Learn the potential impact of new regulations and policies.
- Get advice on new technologies like battery or electric vehicle chargers and how they can work with your system.
The experts at Solar United Neighbors are top notch. The help desk has been really important for me as I consider the next steps on how to control my energy use”
Ben Schrieber, Washington, D.C.
We give you more ways to save
- We help you sell your Solar Renewable Energy Credits and save up to 50% on broker fees – this could save up to $140 annually.*
- Be the first to know about new programs, rebates and incentives.
- Our members get special discounts and coupons from businesses that have gone solar.
- We’re adding options for batteries or EV charging stations to our co-ops so you can leverage the power of bulk purchasing to save.